Includes free lifetime sharpening service (valid for Australian customers only).
-De-boning chicken or ham, trimming fat and sinews.
-The tapered, pointed blade is a necessity for working closely around joints.
-Filleting delicate fish or preparing carpaccio - it´s easier with this extra thin, flexible blade.
Wüsthof Australia offers all Wüsthof customers across the nation a completely complimentary knife sharpening service.
Our professional knife sharpening specialist has over 20 years experience, sharpening all blade types in the Wüsthof collection. Wüsthof knives have excellent edge retention but even the best knives need to be sharpened from time to time – so why pay a Wüsthof novice to complete the job? Use our free service by simply following the steps below:
1. Contact our Consumer Care Centre on 1800 099 012 (phone lines are open from 8:30am – 4:00pm WST) or Margaret.firstname.lastname@example.org and they will provide you with a 'Return Authorisation' number
2. Each knife to be sharpened must contain a label on the handle detailing your full name and contact number
3. Wrap the knives in bubble wrap or newspaper to protect it from any damage
4. Place knives in a box/package including your full name, address, contact number, the number of knives to be sharpened, email and return authorisation number
5. Label the outside of the box/package "Caution: contains sharp items"
6. Send the box/package to the following address: REPLY PAID 308, CLOVERDALE, WA 6985
7. When our Consumer Care Centre receives the package, they will contact you to confirm the number of knives received as well as a return date
8. Our knife sharpening specialist comes every Friday to drop off and pick up the knives
9. Sharpened knives will be dispatched by courier the following Monday
10. Once you feel that your knives need a new edge, call our Consumer Care Centre again to book in your next sharpening service
*Free Knife Sharpening Service available for Australian customers only
Wusthof Trident: Knife Makers to the World since 1814. A company with a rich heritage, ED. WUSTHOF DREIZACKWERK of Solingen, Germany, is one of the Worlds leading manufacturers of precision forged cutlery. As early as 1814 the company was listed in official documents of the Duchy of Berg. To this day, the company remains family owned and under the management of the sixth and seventh generation of ownership, Wolfgang and Harald Wusthof. More than 275 people are employed in modern production facilities in Soligen. The TRIDENT Logo, synonymous with form, function and uncompromising quality, was registered with the Berlin Patent Office in 1895. Today, the Trident logo is registered and protected in most countries and recognised throughout the world as a proud symbol of quality.