What is embroidery?
Embroidery is the branding method of using needles and threads to create text and logos on garments.
Unlike the olden days where it was done by hand, it’s now done by an embroidery machine. This means that you can have the best representation of your logo possible.
An embroidery is easy to set up! All we need is a clear image of your logo (such as a JPEG or PDF). We then have this image digitised into an embroidery file. Once that is done the file would be transferred to the embroidery machine which would then proceed to stitch your logo directly onto the garment (usually up to 8 garments at a time).
- Embroidery is the number one method for adding your logo to most garments. You can use it on the majority of fabrics and have multiple colours.
- It can be used on items other than clothing such as caps, bags and towels etc.
- It’s a great way to provide a professional image to your clients and will also last the life of the garment.
- The larger your logo the more expensive it is, and the heavier it will be on the fabric.
- Not all logos are suited to embroidery. The more intricate or small it is the less clearly it may come out.